Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Secret to a Successful 4 Month Marriage

When Barry and I were dating we would take little post it notes and put them all over the place with cute little sayings. That was like 4 years ago. Well, last week i was cleaning the desk and i found the little post it notes. So I enjoyed a mischevious giggle and put a sticker on his laptop. Then the other day i found an "I'm thinking of you" on my hair dryer, so Monday i put a "I'm glad you're my husband" in his wallet and i found an "I love you" in my bathroom book. It's so fun to see the notes every day, even if they were already discovered, to put a smile to my face at 6:30 in the morning. My "I love you" note in my bathroom book was rediscovered this morning too! I thought he put one in each page, but it was just me replacing it on the next page and forgetting i had done so. We'll see if he finds my "I love being married to you" on his mouse.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

You guys are so cute. Bryan and I used to be cute. Now we just high five each other when we pass every once in a while...

Mandi said...

Hi fives can be fun :) Just follow through with a butt slap :)

Angelle said...

Mike once left me 7 notes in my car saying I love you. I only found 6 at the time and found the 7th like a year later totally randomly. :)

Rhiannon said...

Aww, that's too cute!