Alix at Casa Hice tagged me on this, so here goes!
8 Things I’m Looking Forward To
1. Lunch at Mama Fu's today!
2. Our 2nd anniversary tomorrow and dinner at Cobblestones with my sister and her husband (we share the date - tomorrow is 8 years for them! :))
3. Completing the Memorial Day 5K on (you guessed it!) Memorial Day (May 25th)
4. Going to see Depeche Mode in Tampa in September!
5. Getting my weight under control. (this should be #1)
6. Hopefully suprising my Grandpa for his 80th Birthday in August
7. My Dad's retirement on April 24th, and his party on My 3rd :) I'm so proud of him!
8. Working out with my Hubby tonight :)
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Spent 2 hours at Kung Fu
2. Went to a Premier Jewelry party
3. Booked my own Premier Jewelry party for some free jewelry! (May 24th!)
4. Finished last week's Unit episode that we missed
5. Emptied the dishwasher
6. Finished watching Season 3 of The Office (FLIPPIN HILARIOUS!)
7. Turned on the A/C (yikes!)
8. Checked my Facebook
8 Things I Wish I Could Do
1. Blink my eyes and my house will be cleaned and organized.(wiggling my nose would also be acceptable)
2. Dye my hair without dying the sink, counter, and bath mats.
3. Profit from inventing, patenting, and using a transporter, like in Star Trek.
4. Eat as much keylime cheesecake i wanted without it going straight to my boobs, belly, and ass.
5. Had the time to organize, date, and put all my pictures in frames and/or albums
6. Host my own travel/food show with my husband so we could eat and see the world on someone else's dime. AND they'd pay US!
7. Find the perfect property and build our dream Deltec home in the Colorado Rockies.
8. Open people's eyes to truly understand the correlation between the rise in obesity and rise in disease and how, literally, you become what you eat. (myself included)
8 Shows I Watch
1. The Office
2. The Unit
3. Dancing With the Stars
4. How I Met Your Mother
5. Iron Chef America
6. Big Bang Theory
7. Good Eats
8. Diner's Drive-Ins, and Dives
8 People I Tag (I really don't follow that many blogs, so here's pretty much all of you. Sorry)