Thursday, October 22, 2009
Honest Scrap Award
Alix at Casa Hice has bestowed upon me this Honest Scrap Award...
The Honest Scrap Award requires that I list 10 honest things about myself, and then I have to pass it on to 7 people with blogs that I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have
encouraged me. So here goes:
1. I'm pregnant with my first baby. (Duh!)
2. I'm scared to death that Alexa is going to end up completely screwed up and hate me.
3. My husband thinks I eat too much sugar and that our baby is going to be born diabetic. If he only knew how much sugar I really ate...
4. At work, I'm not as happy in my current position as I was at the branch, but I feel 'stuck' here.
5. I want sex a lot more now that I'm pregnant, but am getting it a lot less.
6. I cuss a lot in the car at other drivers. I mean... A LOT.
7. One of my favorite things to do is sit by a campfire on a chilly night and stare at the flames. Especially if its a starry night, I have hot chocolate in my hands, and I'm surrounded by friends and family.
8. I don't know how to program my MP3 player with play lists. I think if i had an iPod it'd be much easier.
9. I'm constantly worried about money. It's probably not healthy.
10.I wish I would read more. I have so many books on my plate that I started and haven't finished.
On to the 7 people. I don't have that many blogs that I follow, so you're pretty much all tagged. :)
1. Angelle @ Crabby Mama
2. Rhiannon @ DaveRhi
3. Laurie @ Welcome to the Madhouse
4. Nikki @ Tales of a Sweet Life
5. Katie @ The Palmaro Diaries
6. Joanie @ Joanie's Random Ramblings
7. Garret @ RV'ing