Saturday, May 1, 2010

2010-05-01 Pic of the Day!/A Day With the Carmichaels

Now that I'm back to work, my weekends are SOOO precious to me to be able to spend time with Alexsa.  Today was such a great day.  We went to Braydon's last soccer game at 9, then went to the farmer's market and got some great veggies.  Alexsa got her first experience with Florida heat and didn't like it at all. She was so uncomfortable. (It was in the 90's today!)  From there we went to my sister's house where we spent the rest of the day.  Ashton and Braydon just love their cousin!  Ashton didn't want to stop holding her/hugging her/kissing her and even Braydon gave her love. Here's the pics from today :)
Ashton LOVES his cousin :)

She loves them, too!
"Here (hands me remote). You go watch TV and I'll take care of Alexsa." So sweet!

I'll leave you with thoughts through the mind of Braydon:
He points to Alexsa and asks "Why isn't she bumpy?"
Denise: "What do you mean?"
B, pointing to Denise's boobs: "You know, bumpy?"
D then explains somehow that she doesn't have her 'bumps' yet.
HAHAHA! So cute.

No comments: