Thursday, January 27, 2011

2010-01-27 Pic of the Day!

I can officially say that Alexsa is a walker!  She walks all over the place like a little drunken sailor. Its adorable!  So tonight before her bath I thought, How cute she would be walking around all nudy booty?
(like a Johnson and Johnson commercial.) Well as soon as I put her on the carpet she started peeing! It was just a little blip, so I didn't think much of it.  I continued my quest to get a picture of her walking in the buff. Then 20 seconds later she just started GOING.  On my Mom's carpet. I couldn't help but start laughing. I had the water running for the bath, a naked baby walking around willy-nilly, and now I have pee on the carpet and me laughing harder and harder trying to figure out how to simultaneously clean up the pee, take a picture of my adorable baby nekkid, and prevent her from running into the bathroom unsupervised while I sop up her mishap.  This is what i ended up with:

Yep.

I think I got a picture of her stepping in it.

7 comments:

Garret of Jim and Garret said...

"Oh warm pee on my foot, oooooo."

"She walks all over the place like a little drunken sailor."
Hope fully she never gets the language to go along with that.

Laurie said...

Love it. I have so many pee places on my carpet. The good news is, kid pee is SO MUCH less toxic than cat pee is.

kpalamaro said...

priceless! we had a similar mishap when we were letting amelie run around nakey to dry out her gnarly diaper rash. she just started peeing a huge puddle and then bent down to play in it. luckily i caught her before she could get her hand in her mouth… blech!! :)

Anonymous said...

BE NICE TO SPREAD THOSE CHEEKS A BIT.

Anonymous said...

love my tounge in her bum

Anonymous said...

I would love her to pee on me, I will lick her clean after

Anonymous said...

love to see full frontal pics I want her little body