Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Visit with the Gallers

We went to Orlando this weekend to visit the Gallers and meet Erin. We had a great time! We walk in the their villa on saturday night to the sounds of Mike and Jason screaming at the TV about the Gator game. It was good to see Angelle and Mike's parents and the Konicki's and Megan and Erica also, even though it was just for a shore while. (Too bad the Gators lost.)
I just can't believe how much Leah talks! It's hard to believe that Leah and Braydon are so close in age. Braydon is still wearing 6-12 month pants and 12-18 month tops. And his vocabulary is still very limited. Leah, on the other hand, seems to have almost a full grasp of language. It just boggles me that she's not quite 2 1/2 yet! I do wish we had more time together, though. I hope we can get together more often. I love spending time with Angelle and everyone and I am sad every time we say goodbye. Hopefully we'll get together again soon!
Here are some pictures from Downtown Disney:

No comments: