Friday, December 7, 2007

Damn the Man

I got word today that i didn't get the position. I'm kinda hot about it, not because i didn't get it, but because i know people more qualified posted for it, and the person that got it may or may not have been the best choice. C'est la vie. There was no interview with the CEO, they just made the decision without all that hoopla bull. If they already knew who was going to get it though, why bother even putting everyone else though the interview process... :P OH well. I have a meeting with my Retail Manager on Monday, so maybe I'll get more insight then. Til then, I'll stay hot about it.

1 comment:

Angelle said...

I totally know what you mean. In school districts they do that all the time. I hate that they have to post and interview for positions that are going to get filled in-house. I hope something else pops up for you soon!