Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.

My day started when I woke up this morning with a horrible sore throat and my cat biting my toes at 6:15. I feel like butt, and apparently, I look like crap, too…according to my coworkers. I was supposed to leave here at 1 for a webinar at 2 that I was in charge off, across town. It’s a good thing it got cancelled because when I emailed/called everyone to let them know, they didn’t realize there was one in the first place and wouldn’t have shown up anyway! I’ve been trying to concentrate enough to deal with 3 new loans, opening a money market, finishing up on 4 renewals (which I haven’t even touched). I finally went and picked up some soup from Panera about 30 minutes ago along with some green tea. Hopefully that will pick me up. My eyes are itchy, my ears feel clogged, my nose decides to flow at random moments, and my throat still hurts. After I leave here, I still have a meeting at 5:30 at Gate Parkway (across town) that I have to stay awake for, even though the person that is running it gets so off track that a 30 minute meeting could last 2 hours. I should be home by 7, just in time to check my myspace/facebook/gmail, talk to barry for a little while, hug my kitties and go to bed early.

Bleh

1 comment:

Angelle said...

Awww, honey, I am so sorry. I will send you a chicken soup flair on Facebook, if I can find one. :)