In going through everything i've found:
- 3 years of mail, 1/2 not even opened yet.
- my 2006 tax returns
- random books about China - how to speak it, read it, and travel in it.
- A box of shot glasses
- Enough Party Lite candles to burn for a year - straight.
- a cowboy hat
- My Paradigm medals and other random memorabilia
- and last but not least: our video camera! We've been missing it since we moved here. Barry was certain it was lost forever. It was a birthday gift of his and now it's back!! WOOT!!
It's amazing what you'll find when things are actually organized. I'm quite excited. (can you tell?)
NOW all that's left to do is organize the bookshelves and computer area. Ew. i'm not looking forward to this, but if i'm this happy about having the floor clean, just imagine how i'll be when it's all done. :)
I know, you can't contain your excitement either.