Thursday, November 8, 2007

Tagged by Angelle

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I always think of the right thing to say after the conversation is over. By that time, it's too late or just silly to bring it up again. It ticks me off every time.

2. I can't stand confrontation. My heart starts puttering if someone honks at me in traffic. I really wish i could be more assertive and argue better. (Barry seems to win almost every discussion we have.)

3. I once took a picture of myself in a bubble bath for Barry. I tried to make it look all American Beauty with the bubbles. It didn't turn out quite like Mena Suvari. The picture ended up torn and in the trash.

4. Barry and I use 'natural family planning' by using the
Creighton Model. In doing so, we found out that I have PCOS. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. It means my body doesn't ovulate, or ovulates very irregularly. Even if i we wanted to get pregnant right now we probably wouldn't be able to. I'm taking Metformin to try and help regulate me. I haven't noticed any difference, but it's not quite been a month on the meds.

5. I'm horrible at keeping secrets. I have one right now though that Barry doesn't even know about that a friend of ours told me. It's a big one and I have vowed to not eff this one up.

6. I want to have a baby and Barry doesn't (right now). I want to be pregnant and then I want to hold him or her in my arms and know that Barry and I created them. I am terrified that it will happen and we wouldn't be able to afford them.


Ok, since i don't know have many Blogger's Friends, I'm only going to Tag Rhiannon and Mike. Angelle tagged the other blogger friends of mine. I'm also going to tag Eric King, even though he doesn't have a blog - maybe this will get him to start one.

1 comment:

Angelle said...

I had no idea about the PCOS. I hope it all turns out okay. Keep me posted!