Monday, November 8, 2010

2010-11-06 Pics of the Day!

Wow... 2 days without a picture!  I'm such a bad mommy... Oh well, moving on ...

On Friday Alexsa and I drove to Tampa to visit with my cousin Rachel and to go to Adam's 1st birthday party!  It was a train theme, and the kids 'took' a train to the playground! It was absolutely adorable.


At the playground... :)

Alexsa LOVES to swing!

The older 'kids' took the train back to the house. :)

Alexsa playing with Mike

It was a great day! A big THANKS to Angelle for throwing a great birthday party for Addie.

5 comments:

Garret said...

The trains were a cute idea. Were they bought or made or ?

Mandi said...

They made them with some spraypainted boxes, paper windows and rope - Mike did a great job! He even gave them tickets to 'board' the train. :)

Garret said...

That's so cool! I never got that as a kid. I never even had a McDonald's party.

Mandi said...

:( Garret! That's sad! When's your birthday? You should totally go to Chuck E Cheese.

Garret said...

I should! ;-) It's in June