Monday, September 17, 2007

Our Weekend - WWE Style!

So, Barry and I did so well loosing some weight before the wedding, but since then (5 months ago) we've both re-gained everything and then some. SO we're going trying and be more active. Barry has gotten back into Tennis, playing with his Dad, Aunt and Uncle in the mornings. Then on Saturday, he took me out and started to give me lessons. I sweat my katookas off, but had a good time and am developing a deep appreciation for McEnroe and Agassi. After that we went to my church, where they're redoing the hall we had our reception in. Barry and I took a heavy duty vaccuum cleaner to all the air vents and intakes. I don't know why i take more pride in making sure my church is clean and nice than i do my own home. Anyway, Barry didn't complain at all (even though he thought he was suckered into it) and we had a good time. Then we came home, showered (finally!) and had dinner with Jenn and Dave. Jenn made vegitarian lasagna and we played Dirty Minds. The lasagna was YUMMY!

On Sunday we were too lazy to get up to play tennis. Barry ended up having to work on some appraisal stuff so i stayed in bed and watched The Fugative on TBS or something. By the time it was over, Barry was done with his work and we ended up watching (of course) UFC on Spike TV. This reminds Barry that he wants to wrestle with me. So we end up full-blown wrestling. We pushed our couches to make more room, he puts us into position and he says "Ok, take the pass." (DURPH?!?) I'm giggling to whole time making crude remarks when we get into certain provacative positions but I'm actually holding my own. At one point Barry ends up slamming me to the carpet so my neck crinkles like an accordion. Needless to say i tapped out. He's ready to make this a regular thing. I can just imagine what our downstairs neighbors are thinking! I would love to video tape it because i know we look pretty funny! Probably something like this:
We'll see what happens tonight!

No comments: