Monday, April 28, 2008

My Weekend, By Mandi Swedlow

After we went to a beautiful wedding on Saturday in Orlando, We bought some goodies at ...
We got THIS: and this: .

Then my sister calls, who was at with her husband for their Anniversary (same day as ours). They convinced us to go to Pleasure Island to hang out, but we ended up doing this: and this: here: until the wee hours of the morning.

On Sunday, I looked like this: until I got some and a to settle my stomach.

We relaxed on the trip home, got the stuff from upstairs (in the same dress that I bought it in the day before), FINALLY got a shower and got some pictures on . (But not before I stubbed the out of my toe on the newly placed stuff on the floor.) After a few choice words, and once we were relaxed and fed, we went to to buy THIS!! (Kids not included).

So now we have a potentially beautiful living area AND dining area. I say ‘potentially’ because right now, my house looks like this:. (And who knows – we probably do have goats sitting in our living room...)

Hopefully I’ll get it cleaned up soon.

2 comments:

Angelle said...

That was a very clever post. Happy anniversary, girlie! One down, many more to go!

Grace said...

hysterical!