Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Eat the Moon!

At dinner at my mom's last night we were talking to ashton about the difference between a carnivore, herbivore, and omnivore. He's so freakin' smart he already knew that carnivores eat meat. Somehow the conversation led to him stating that he wants to eat a WHOLE T-REX. It goes like this:

Mandi: "AWHOLE T-REX, Eh? That's ALOT! What do you think it tastes like?"
Barry: "Like Chicken."
Ashton: "No, a T-Rex tastes like the moon."
Mandi: "Really?!"
Ashton: "Yep."

That proceeded to a whole reinactment of the SNL skit of Will Farrel as Harry Carray:

Harry Caray: Yes! Hey! Now Ken we all know thta the moon is not made of green cheese.
Dr. Ken Waller: Yes! That's true Harry.
Harry Caray: But what if it were made of barbeque spare ribs would you eat it then.
Dr. Ken Waller: What!
Harry Caray: I know I would. Heck I'd have seconds. Then polish it off with a tall cool budweiser. I would do it.
Dr. Ken Waller: Yeah!
Harry Caray: Would you.
Dr. Ken Waller: I'm confused.
Harry Caray: It's a simple question. Would you eat the moon if it were made of ribs.
Dr. Ken Waller: I don't know how to answer that.
Harry Caray: It's not rocket science. Just say yes and will move on.
Dr. Ken Waller: Yes!

No comments: