- Getting rid of the 'front roll'. It's the phenomena that occurs when I wear pants and the front rolls down to make room for my fat belly.
- Buying tops that have buttons down the front! Or at least wearing them w/o an undershirt, just so i don't flash everyone to my left with the gaping hold between buttons.
- Not feeling tired all the time.
- Having regular periods (TMI? Too bad, it's my blog.)
- Not shopping in the fat girl section (I'm right on the border - 14s are too small, 16s are too big, but 16s are more comfy, so i wear those.)
- getting second looks from strangers. i used to get them much more frequently than i do now.
- Adding "Triathlete" on my list of accomplishments. That'll be sweet.
As I think of more, I'll post more...